Friday, December 14, 2012

what to wear: weekend!

Another weekend is upon us... if you are staring down a few holiday events, check out this post here for my ideas on how to add some sparkle to your event without running out to buy a bunch of new clothes.  I have one last event tonight, and of course, no idea what I am wearing (I better get on that!).  Then for the remainder of the weekend we are totally foot loose and fancy free! No soccer games, no parties, nothing! Just hanging around the house and hopefully doing some baking!

What does your weekend hold? For the casual portion of the weekend I hope to be bundled up in sweaters and other cozy but refined pieces in my wardrobe.

above: earrings, jeans, sweater, clutch, scarf, driving mocs (love these, the green is cute too!)


 

site design by kiki co.