Friday, December 7, 2012

Top 10 pieces of clothing to own this season... {cords!}

The top 10 rounds out today with corduroy... this season cords are available in literally every color of the rainbow and are fun and quite warm to wear.  They are perfect for dressing up for holiday parties or for simple everyday wear.  Invest in a pair or two... you won't be sorry!

I hope you gals enjoyed the TOP 10 countdown... to recap the whole series, click here.  Next week I'll be back to the usual programming with some fun holiday party outfit ideas (I've got three looks I need to pull together for events I am attending and my goal is not to buy ANYTHING new, think I can do it?!), more real girl gift guides and ways to beat the winter blahs in general (I tend to do that with clothes, have you noticed!?!?).

Now onto the cords... have fun styling up all these fun and colorful pairs this winter!

(above; top row from left: burgundy, teal, purple, black, blue 
bottom row from left: red, green, pink, white, red)





 

site design by kiki co.