Saturday, December 1, 2012

Real Girls Gift Guide! (Part 2)

I'm back today with more Real Girls Gift Guides... I polled my gal-pals for what is on their lists this year to give and to get.  They are keeping it super real here on the blog about what they will be buying and wishing for this season!


Tiffany is a friend of mine from high school... this stylish momma lives with her handsome son and guy in Chicago.  This is what is on her list to give and get this year!

For the Mr: cozy sweater & boots for stylish winter dressing


For the momma: NARS tinted moisturizer, ulta gift cards, fun 'costume' jewelry, red skirt (perfect for holiday parties!) and a Gaiam Balance Ball Chair (love this!)

~~~~



Linda is a blogging friend turned IRL friend. She is one of the kindest and most generous people I have ever met and she LOVES to give gifts.  Here is her list of goodies to give this year!

JCrew Camp Socks:  I splurged on the pink pair and enjoyed them so much I went back for the gray pair! I plan to get some for all the ladies in my life. They're so comfy and cozy! 

Frye Men's Chambers Low Sneaker: My husband Bob has these on his wish list and I think they'll be added to his closet this year. 

Women's Skagen Watch: My mom doesn't have a good watch and I've been eyeing one like this to give her. It's so simple and delicate and timeless. 

Uggs:  I really hate the cold. And when I get cold only one thing helps me. My Uggs. So, I'm asking for this pair. I love the button detail! 

Key Chain: I just found this the other day and fell in love with it! With so many uses for it, it could be a great stocking stuffer for just about anyone.

 

site design by kiki co.