Monday, December 3, 2012

November Round-Up...

Even with the holiday music playing, the Christmas shopping commenced and the Christmas tree in my living room... I'm still having a hard time believing it's December already!

November was a great month for outfits (lots of pictures, huh!?!) - I feel like I am really ENJOYING my closet right now.  As if the thoughtful purchases and investments that I have made over the past months and years are coming together to form a cohesive closet that inspires me to get dressed each day.  And I will be honest, that this may be the first time I've felt this way in a long time (ever?).  The clothing that is IN my closet makes it an inspiring place... but I also have to say that the clothing that is NOT in my closet helps a great deal as well.  My recent closet purge helps me see the items I love clearly.

I would say the theme for November was layering.  That and my chambray top... it's almost criminal how much I wear that baby.



 

site design by kiki co.