Thursday, December 20, 2012

my everyday style: a diversion tactic!

From time to time I like to use a diversion tactic or two when it comes to getting dressed (and blogging for that matter).  Dirty hair? Another ponytail? Grey weather? This blazer (again)? Quiet on the blog front?

It's nothing a little (or big) necklace can't properly divert your attentions from.

I feel like I have been quiet on the blog front (and it's been a difficult sacrifice to make) lately.  I've been busy with IRL projects (it's amazing there is still a world outside of the internet... sad that it sometimes feels like there isn't!), Christmas and to be honest, just straight CHILLING OUT.  Mrs. Good Life needs a little break - and that's the truth.  I feel like I want to take just a tiny step back from the blog to contemplate where it might be going in 2013.  With that being said, I'll take some time to do my "thang" while you all take some time to do yours.  Let's regroup here next week with a recap of 2012. How does that sound?

I hope you like my big necklace because as Bugs Bunny says "... that's all folks!"





Details:
Blazer, Gap
Striped Top, Gap (old but this is a similar one, and so is this one)
Jeans, Zara
Necklace, Baublebar - this exact one is sold out, but here it is in pink, light pink and yellow
Ankle Boots, Sole Society "Heather" style
Leather Gloves, H&M

 

site design by kiki co.