Monday, November 19, 2012

my outfit: a little fur vest (literally!).

After I got away with wearing my sons t-shirt (seen here), I have to admit, I've been a little curious about what else I can potentially snag from the kids' section at my favorite retailers. When I was in Chicago with Linda last week she and I did a thorough once-over of the kids section in Zara (to die for!).  I found that an XL in this girls vest fit and I snatched it up faster than fast!   I have a feeling this fur vest will be getting lots of wear this season...

Also, if you follow me on Instagram you likely saw my confession about how I am TERRIBLE with wearing heels. I have gotten SO lazy!  But I really want to turn that around. I used to spend every single day in heels when I worked (and I had kids then... babies even!) so there is no excuse.  I think I just need to get back in the habit. So I'm working on it by putting myself in high-heel-boot-camp this week!  I'm going to try and wear heels as much as I can this week.  They aren't always practical as a work-at-home-mom, but when they do fit the bill I want to make sure I can actually walk in them (yes, for me that takes practice!).  So I will be 'practicing' this week!







Details:
Vest, Zara (kids)
Chambray, J.Crew
Jeans, Gap
Heels, Sole Society "Noah" style


 

site design by kiki co.