Friday, October 19, 2012

Fashion Formula: how to wear a statement sweater!

Have you noticed the fun "statement" sweaters popping up in stores lately? If you are like me, their quirky attitude and penchant for 'fun' draw me in... but then I am left wondering, is it too much? how could I style a piece like this? 

I've got answers!  You don't want to take the fun and bold statement out of the 'statement' sweater... but here are a few ways to style them without shouting to the world your love of sheep, frenchies or stylish Parisiennes. (well, you actually do... but you can kinda play it cool here)

Start with a simply ADORABLE statement sweater...


Layer over or under a neutral (or two, one over and one under) to tone down the 'statement'.

go for a simple and classic basic bottom.


Then finish off with a few simple and neutral accessories!

Are you going to be rocking the 'statement' sweater this fall and winter?

 

site design by kiki co.