Friday, October 12, 2012

3 looks from Boden that you are going to ADORE!

I just got my Boden catalog in the mail, and truth be told I don't usually really look at it. But the cover was so dang cute that I had to peruse.  And I am glad I did!  Maybe it's because my style lately has taken a turn for the more conservative/preppy/classic or maybe it was their super-adorable-I-want-to-be-her models.  Or maybe Boden is changing things up? Either way... I'm smitten with these looks and hope to be ordering something from Boden very soon.

We need to talk about the perfection of this outfit. Don't we?  Gorg!
(above: sweater, red pants, shoes)

This makes me want a new hairstyle. Does it have the same effect on you? Plus, cuffed jeans and a black sweater? This is calling my name.
(above: sweater, jeans)

I mean, come on... cropped pants? red shoes? rust sweater? So, SO cute!

Super cute, right? Are you a fan of Boden? Tell me about their clothes!  They look amazing!

 

site design by kiki co.