Wednesday, September 19, 2012

my outfit: sweater weather... ready or not!

It's here folks... highs in the 60's for the coming days means fall is officially here. Ready or not.  I don't have to fake it and sweat to death in a sweater anymore (what!?!? You don't do that in August?) I'm prepped though... after cleaning out my closet I have a clear view of my fall clothes and am inspired to start layering and getting cozy.  I've got homemade chicken noodle soup on the docket this week for dinner and I found some cider that was less than $10.  (PTL - ha!)

Also, my husband and I have a romantic mountain vacation coming up (that I am SO SO excited to prep for) that has me thinking plaid and corduroy and fuzzy boots.  But more on that later!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ha! I wear my fall stuff in August and sweat too! The stores put it all out and you just want to buy it and wear it! Love this outfit! Those shoes are great!


site design by kelly christine studio