Wednesday, August 1, 2012

3 ways to style a shirt dress for summer & fall!

This time of year I am obsessed with tracking down new and fun pieces that are popping up in the stores for fall. And since I've got two full-time sidekicks (read: kids) it's not practical for me to be at the mall all the time.  Lucky for me (and you!), I've got the internet!

When I found this dress online (and for such a great price!) I knew it would be perfect to style up three ways.  It has such a fun and relaxed vibe that can be dressed up or dressed down and layered or on it's own depending on your mood and the weather!

I love the splash of glamour that the boots and the earrings offer.  
While the jewel tones of the nail polish and belt play off the neutrals perfectly.  
(above: dress, earrings, jacket, nail polish - Essie's Fall '12 colors, I'm in love!, glitter boots, belt)

This scarf with the dress offer a fun pairing of patterns while the navy accessories make this outfit perfect for fall!  
And again, a pop of jewel tones with the ring!
(above: dress, jacket, purse, scarf, flats, ring)

This outfit has a fun boho vibe that is perfect for the last of summer days.  
This outfit is minimalist and simple!


Courtney Haynes said...

You have such fantastic style!! Thanks for all the great ideas/suggestions!

Genevieve Abbott said...

Love the styling on all three! And I already have a lot of the pieces- all I need is the shirtdress!


site design by kelly christine studio