Tuesday, July 3, 2012

my outfit: summer whites!

Whenever I don't know what to wear I just wear my white jeans. Every possible top goes with them and even on hot days they don't feel hot. We have had such an incredible heat wave lately... it has been in the 90's for days on end with no rain.  It's absolutely insane... and I've started to get a little sick of shorts already (is that possible?).  Not to wish summer away (it sure is fun)... but I sure do crave the cool mornings of September (or that we just seemed to be having a few weeks ago).

How is summer treating you?









If you follow me on Instagram (@JillGG) you likely have seen this outfit before... remember THIS? As the day wore on I switched up the shoes!  And if you DON'T follow me on Instagram (@JillGG) you should!  I often post sneak previews of my daily outfits or what I'm eating.  Both equally intriguing. No?

Or follow me on Facebook and Twitter too... you know you wanna.

Details:
Top, H&M
Jeans, Gap
Watch, Michael Kors
Sunglasses, Kate Spade via GILT
Purse, J.Crew Tillary Tote
Shoes, Superga (J.Crew is now carrying these in super cute colors - Yellow! Polka Dots! I got mine years ago from GILT)
Necklace, Stella & Dot (c/o)

 

site design by kiki co.