Monday, July 16, 2012

my outfit: boyfriend jeans!

I'm a huge fan of boyfriend jeans. But admittedly, mostly on other people.  I think they look fabulous on other bloggers but I don't always get the "I love this outfit" vibe when I wear them myself.  That was until this past weekend when I tried them (again, for the first time) and loved them.  Now our fate is sealed, me and my boyfriend jeans.  They were just the touch of casual and comfortable I needed.

If you are like me and wondering how best to wear boyfriend jeans, I would suggest wearing them with a casual vibe.  Wearing boyfriend jeans with a flowy and relaxed top keeps the whole look cohesive (and comfortable!).  And since boyfriend jeans show off your ankles well... make sure you wear a beautiful sandal or shoe to keep the look flattering!







Details:
Top, Old Navy
Jeans, Old Navy
Sandals, Target
Purse, Tillary Tote by J.Crew
Bracelet, Towne & Reese (c/o)
Sunglasses, Kate Spade via GILT


 

site design by kiki co.