Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I need these! 6 MUST have sweaters for fall!

The first thing I thought of when I saw these sweaters is "I need these!" Which is what I SHOULD have called last week's loafer post. Because I'm still doing the numbers on how I can own each and every pair that I featured there (so far the numbers aren't really working in my favor).

And today I have another doozy for you with these ADORABLE (yes, I'm screaming) graphic sweaters!   And the best part is that each of these is under $25. I mean come on.  They are practically giving style away!

I love how they paired some of these with colored jeans... that is EXACTLY how I would style them!  Too fun! Are you loving these fun sweaters as much as I am?

1 comment:

Ali said...

I'm heading to Target and Old Navy this week! I'm planning to get a pair of loafers and one of these sweaters. They are "live" on the website, but do you know if both products have hit the stores?


site design by kelly christine studio