But now my July Birchbox has arrived and I am digging in to all these fun samples!
If you are not familiar with Birchbox it is a monthly mailing of beauty samples and other miscellaneous items. The box costs $10 a month and usually has at least one full sized product, so I always feel like the box is "worth it." This month the theme was the five senses... Here's what was in my box!
Here's a breakdown of what the box contained:
- Jouer Luminating Moisture Tint - let's talk about this first, because it's my favorite piece in the box! It's oil free, SPF 20 and feels like nothing on the skin. But it offers a really great healthy glow feel to the skin that is perfect for summer time. I've been wearing this as my foundation all week and LOVE it! And I just ordered the full size! (although, this little sample has about a week's worth!)
- Boscia Blotting Linens - I've never used these and to be honest, wouldn't have bought them on my own. But this summer is a scorcher, so I'm popping these in my purse and can't wait to use them! A full size package of these contains 100 sheets, but I think 25 is more than enough for a sampler... no?
- Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner - I haven't tried this because it's purple... but it's not to mean that I won't. I did test out the liner on my hand and it's got a really nice soft tip with a great line. And I happen to love liquid eyeliner... so this will get put away for a girls night out. I think this was a full size liner too - great deal!
- Oscar de la Renta "live in love" perfume sample - another one I probably wouldn't have EVER tried and I totally love it. It's like taking your guys' favorite scent and adding a little femininity to it. I always love mens cologne, so this is perfect for me! (it's not ACTUALLY mens cologne... it just reminds me of it in the best way possible!)
- Birchbox earphones in neon - these were a fun addition and I'll pop them in my purse for the gym. They match my gym shoes!
- Uber LARA bar... my kids ate this before I could snap a picture... I guess they liked it!
If you are interested in signing up for Birchbox... I highly recommend it! Not only is it fun to get a little package in the mail each month, it's also been a really great way for me to find new products without hanging out at Sephora or the beauty counter all the time! (who has time for that anyway?) Use this link!