Friday, June 8, 2012

what to wear: weekend!

The weekend is upon us!  What does your time off hold for you? I'm hoping to catch up on some yard work (I still have done my planters yet - eek!), a soccer game for my son and hopefully some pool time as well.  I just love summer weekends!

And I've got to make sure I get some extra relaxation in seeing that next week is the first full week of summer break for my kids. Yikes... I don't know if I am ready for that yet!

I hope you have a really great weekend!  Whatever you do, make it a stylish one... I'm loving this simple summer look:


And I wanted to sincerely say THANK YOU for all the great comments yesterday... maybe there actually ARE a breed of us "naturally tired" people?  Hmmm... something to think about!  In addition, you gals had such thoughtful advice that I really appreciated reading. I'm going to wait for my blood test results and then get back to y'all.  One thing that a few of you brought up was the idea that our energy levels may not be due to one specific part of our life (our blood, our diet, taking or not taking vitamins) but rather an over-arching response to our entire lifestyle.  This is very intriguing to me... something to think on and discuss further for sure!

 

site design by kiki co.