Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Have you heard of: pim + larkin?

I don't know how I stumbled across this little gem of a clothing line... but I'm glad I did! I always love finding new budget friendly brands... especially when I can totally see myself wearing said brands.  Pim + Larkin has a small line of clothing (no accessories that I could find) at Piperlime.

What I love is that the pieces are modern and fun but not over the top.  Any of these pieces could easily be integrated into your wardrobe and the prices are all UNDER $100.  Which you know I love even more!

Plus, whether you work in a business environment or not, I think these pieces could easily be dressed up or down.  Score!


Floral Blazer - super cute with cut-offs and a tank for summer!
Polka Dot Skirt - so sweet and feminine! Pair with a chambray top for summer fun or a white blazer for the office.
Chambray Dress - wear this everyday. Or at least once a week! Love...
Orange Blazer - I love this color... plus, it comes with corresponding separates that are perfect for the office like this dress or this pencil skirt! And more colors as well...
Flamingo Top - how cute would this be with white jeans? CUTE! Also, this pattern comes in a fun dress too!
Striped Dress - summer picnic anyone? This dress is too much... adorable!


 

site design by kiki co.