1. J.Crew. Why? Why? Why do you make such amazing clothes and then continue your fabulousity with these amazing catalogs? I can't stand it anymore. Stop being so cool!
2. We finally got a FroYo place in West Michigan (I know... I know... we are so deprived here) and I will NOT admit to you how many times we have been there or how much cash we have dropped there already (they've only been open a week). It's good people. GOOD. Plus they use a bunch of local and fresh ingredients... I actually counted my froyo as dinner the other night.
Don't look at me like that. It had a bunch of fruit on it.
3. Went to the zoo with my son and got this pink wrist band. I was pretty darn proud of it too. It was the perfect pink! I love serendipitous things like this...
4. Reading in the hammock. Boo yah! Summer is here folks!
1. Speaking of reading... LOVED this book. I didn't know what to expect and maybe that is why it rocked my socks. I read it in two days... put this baby in your beach bag. This Burns My Heart.
2. Kids in pools = bliss. No?
3. More kids in pools. Did I mention I love summer?
4. My sister-in-law turned me on to this delicious cherry beer from Founders (a local brewery!)... very very good!
What do you have in store for the weekend?
I'm looking at a lot of soccer watching (for my son) and hopefully some R & R!!!