Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day Gift Guide!

It's time to fete the dads in our lives this weekend... so I've rounded up some of my favorite picks (or tried and true picks that I know my husband loves!) to inspire you.  I know the guys in my life are always difficult to buy for because they always seem so content with whatever you get them.  That sounds backwards... but for some reason it's true.  I could give my husband a big hug and call it a "fathers day gift" and he would be equally content.  But I love to spoil him a bit... so here are some fun ideas!

Rayban Sunglasses... my guy would never splurge on sunglasses, but these are classic and handsome!
Coach Wallet... practical and classy. What more could a guy ask for?
How about some summer duds... I love this plaid shirt and chambray shorts
Iphone 4 Bamboo Case... my husband would love this and it's a great price too!
Tretorn shoes... my husband recently bought these for himself, they are perfect for summer and are perfect for weekends.
Clinique Happy is a classic scent that is light and sweet and perfect for summer.


 

site design by kiki co.