Monday, May 14, 2012

my outfit: parks and recreation!

There hasn't been one Saturday (or Sunday) this season that my son's soccer game hasn't been in the rain. I still try to dress remotely cute to these games so I don't feel like an absolute schmuck all day.  But in general... I still feel like a schmuck after huddling under an umbrella for an hour in the whipping wind.  It's a lose-lose really.  Except for the games themselves... those are definitely win-win. (mom brag: my son's team is undefeated this season! the only team in their division to be so!)




Details:
Jacket, Forever 21 (similar)
Gingham Top, Old Navy (similar)
Jeans, Zara
Boots, Sperry (similar)
Bag, Tillary Tote from J.Crew (my Mothers Day gift!!!!)

Also... the winner of the Sorrelli giveaway is Jackie!  Yay! And thanks to everyone that entered!



 

site design by kiki co.