Thursday, April 19, 2012

mix & mingle: boho chic!

Something about warming temps (or maybe all the fun pictures coming from Coachella!?!) and I want to channel my inner flower girl and go seriously boho with my style.  Sweet eyelet tops, flowing skirts, oversized sunnies, breezy sweaters and fringed sandals all sound like lots of fun these days... do you feel this way in the spring too? These fun boho-inspired pieces would be fun additions to any wardrobe!


1. This eyelet top is sweet and feminine and goes perfect with this white skirt or a simple pair of denim cut offs.
2. I can never have enough sunnies... these are perfectly hippy-chic.
3. I love this light and airy sweater... perfect for chilly spring days.
4. A farmers market tote can carry a book and a water bottle for impromptu park stops!
5. A white flowy skirt... need I say more? This would go with everything in your (and my) closet!
6. I've decided that I can't have enough denim cut offs - up cycle old jeans into shorts this season.
7. I can't stop thinking about these fringe sandals. Time to buy? I think so. 


 

site design by kiki co.