Tuesday, March 6, 2012

my outfit: so over it!





I'm so over winter. SO.OVER.WINTER.  This weekend it was freezing cold and snowed all weekend.  Not a lot of snow... just enough snow to remind you who is boss.  And that is Mother Nature.  But as we Michiganders say - March is in like a lion and out like a lamb.  We say this repeatedly so that we feel better that over half the nation gets spring in March and we don't get spring until mid-April.


So I stayed in all day Saturday (besides a few mandatory run-outs) dressed in cozy layers (seen here) and painted my nails neon pink (the proverbial tongue stuck out to nature in nail form).  Ha - but in all seriousness I didn't feel great Saturday so I pretty much chilled.  Things I completed: my nails and a nap.  I washed my hair too (which I guess does count for something seeing as I am pretty lazy with that lately).


Jealous of my weekend style? You should(n't) be.  For serious though - what is better than a lazy, snowy, winter day... as much as I complain about winter it is pretty cozy making tea, turning on the fireplace and curling up with Netflix.


Also, you guys know I'm a Netflix fiend... right!?!? So what's good that you are watching lately? I found a really cute BBC series called Land Girls.  Only season one is on Netflix (hopefully more coming soon!) but it's sweet and girly.  You know I love me some nerdy BBC/Masterpiece Classics shows.  The more the merrier.



Details:
Cardigan, Target
Chambray Top, Old Navy
Jeans, Zara
Boots, ShoeMint (c/o)
Bracelets, Towne & Reese (c/o), Jess LC, Stella & Dot (c/o), Fossil
Nails, FACE

Two other ways I've layered with my chambray top:



 

site design by kiki co.