Tuesday, March 13, 2012

my outfit: breaking the rules!





After traveling all day (errr, morning... doesn't traveling just SEEM to take forever!?!?) last Friday I finally arrived in warm and sunny Austin, Texas. I mean, rainy and cold Texas!  It was freezing cold for these pictures and there was only a brief, brief break in the torrential downpour to actually stand outside.  It was absolutely insane.


I broke all the rules in wearing white pants (yes, before Memorial Day and further yes with the cold and rain) but it just felt right - so I went with it!


I'm going to keep it short and sweet today... I'm completely overwhelmed as I arrived home only at midnight last night!  The very, very good news is that I was able to have Linda take a lot of of outfit photos for me, so I'll have a full recap of what I wore all weekend in the coming days!




Details:

Top, Zara
Jeans, Gap
Boots, ShoeMint (courtesy of)
Bag, Kate Spade (via GILT)
Bracelets: Jess LC, Towne & Reese (c/o), Stella & Dot (c/o), Charlotte Russe

 

site design by kiki co.