Friday, February 3, 2012

this weekend...

This week took it all out of me folks, all of it.  But I need to seriously stock up on the r & r this weekend because next week is a busy and very exciting one.  More news on that later... for now: pjs, cupcakes and an extra dose of positive self talk might be just what this blogger needs this weekend.

On a side note: I decided last night (gasp!) to have a few people over for the Superbowl because our kitchen is pretty much done!  So I will be party planning and prepping starting now. Do you have any football-ish plans this weekend?  Any good "football" recipes!?!? Do tell!


p.s. thank you all for your encouragement on yesterday's post. I think I would tell more people if I didn't get crazy questions in response.  Maybe that makes me more antisocial than shy. :)
p.p.s. you all LOVE some pink jeans, whoa nelly - another dose of gratitude goes out to all you ladies that  left such sweet comments there as well.

 

site design by kiki co.