Monday, February 20, 2012

spring preview: Old Navy!

Spring lines are arriving at all the stores and I couldn't be more thrilled!  Even though it's too chilly to wear (some of) these styles right now, it's an absolute breath of fresh air just to see them.  The colors! The patterns!  The light-weight materials!  They all promise one thing. Spring is almost here!

I'll be featuring some of my favorites from the stores in the coming days and weeks right here on the blog.  And in addition to that I'm already hard at work on my spring 2012 looks:book to bring you my top picks for styles and trends for this season.  Stick around ladies, I have your spring style in the bag.

First up, Old Navy... they really don't disappoint lately with their fresh and on-trend styles. I love that you can experiment with new styles at these price points.




 

site design by kiki co.