Monday, February 13, 2012

NYC!

 (the view from the plane while landing at LaGuardia)


Whew!  What a whirlwind trip that was! But a very fun one!  Here is the trip according to my iPhone... but I'll have a full run-down of the Blogger Night Out event with Plastics Make it Possible later this week. (I'll give you a hint though: it was FANTASTIC!)

Upon arriving I quick checked into my hotel and then ran out for a few appointments.  This was my travel outfit: faux fur cowl, cozy sweater, warm coat, skinnies and my Shoemint boots (which were GREAT for travel and walking!)

Contemplating attire for the evening... red skirt with leopard or with neon?

Stopped by Warby Parker to check out their space and try on tons of glasses!  Such a blast!

Back to the hotel for a quick outfit change... I went with red and neon. 
Maybe inspired by the carpet in my hotel room?

The next morning: quick breakfast in bed before heading to the airport again!
  

Please note that my trip to NYC was sponsored in entirety by Plastics Make It Possible.
Of course, my opinions are always my own.


 

site design by kiki co.