Monday, February 20, 2012

Bloggers Night Out with Plastics Make It Possible!





My recent trip to New York City was in partnership with Plastics Make It Possible for Bloggers Night Out!  They invited me to style up an outfit featuring plastics in fashion for the event - which was a blast!

You may not have even thought about all the plastic elements that are in the everyday pieces of clothing you wear... from items like stretchy skinny jeans, nylon & polyester blended anything, faux fur and sunglasses - plastic literally makes all these items possible!  Not to mention that more and more companies are using recycled plastics to make really stylish pieces you are sure to love (think: Matt & Nat!).

Here are all of the looks from the four bloggers that participated...

And here is my look and then me with my look!



The outfit I style featured classic and feminine pieces for a night out on the town look!  I chose this gorgeous American Apparel blouse (I am seriously crushing on this top!), a Shoshanna skirt, Matt & Nat clutch, lucite bangle from Max & Chloe, Elizabeth and James sunglasses and a pair of fierce platforms.


Like some of these items you see? Head on over to the Plastics Make It Possible site to vote on your favorite look from the evening and enter to win a gift card for $250 to ShopBop to snag some of your own plastic pieces!

A huge thank you to Bloggers Night Out and Plastics Make It Possible for a great evening!

Please note that Plastics Make It Possible sponsored my trip to New York, my opinions are always my own.

 

site design by kiki co.