Wednesday, February 22, 2012

3 ways to wear printed pants! {work it wednesday!}

For today's Work It Wednesday I revisited the wild printed pants that I featured for last Sunday's post.  After I posted about them, I couldn't stop thinking about them!  And while they are not cheap... they are gorgeous! I'm hoping some of the less expensive brands get on the printed pant bandwagon this fall so I can snatch some up at a decent price.

In the meantime I had a blast pulling together some fun outfits inspired by these pants!  If you have your eye on a pair of similar pants, I think that the components that I chose here would easily mix and match with any style of printed pants.  I chose simple classics like a black sweater, a chambray top and a white blouse... see for yourself!




~~~

A quick note of "thanks" for supporting my (albeit disappointing) decision to suspend the link-up portion of Work It Wednesday... I really, really appreciated each note you gals left!  
If you are up to linking-up, PLEASE do so in the comments!

 

site design by kiki co.