Wednesday, January 25, 2012

my outfit: party time!




Last weekend was my friend Jen's birthday.  In her honor, she and her husband hosted a little party at their place to celebrate.  There was delicious food, plenty of wine and great company - all the makings for a very fun evening!


Since I'm still in that phase of parenthood where an evening out with only adults is considered "exciting" - I wanted a fun and casual outfit, but one that also said "my kids are at home with a babysitter (party time!)".  In these scenarios all I need are some fancy shoes.  My black patent wedges from Zara were perfect.


And the black shoes perfectly completed the black, blue, green trifecta that I seem to tend towards these days. Perfect indeed.






Jen has always been a huge supporter of my blog (have I properly thanked you for that Jen?)... and she's a fellow mom that is a very busy lady but still takes time to look her best everyday.  So she definitely deserves a shout out here, no?  Fun night Jen!



Details:
Blazer, American Eagle
Green Top, Old Navy
Jeans, Gap
Shoes, Zara
Necklace, Towne & Reese (courtesy of)


 

site design by kiki co.