Monday, December 12, 2011

things I wouldn't say no to...

Two weeks until Christmas... wha!?!? It both seems like forever from now and like it's going to be tomorrow!  SO much to do!  My mind is a little fried this morning...

Did you have a great weekend? We did!  My son had a really great basketball game on Saturday, my daughter is furiously prepping for her Winter Performance for ballet and my son also lost his second front tooth!  To top the entire weekend off I got tons of cleaning done (hate to do it, but love when it's done) and dozens upon dozens of Christmas cookies baked and in the freezer. I'm guessing like 10 dozen!  And we haven't even done the gingerbread men yet.  Whew!

While I'm not doing any shopping for myself right now (it's Christmas time, baby!) I am still secretly making a list of a few lovelies that I am hoping will go on sale later this winter.  (is that bad!?!?)  Any of these gorgeous pieces would be more than welcome in my wardrobe come 2012.

(boyfriend jeans, bias knit sweater, light chambray top - I seriously think I need another!, lace top, sequin skirt - see how I styled it here!, plaid top, boots)

ps. TONIGHT I am launching into my 12 days of Christmas here on the blog - just for fun!  
So stay tuned!


 

site design by kiki co.