Sunday, December 4, 2011

sponsor spotlight...

Welcome back to another sponsor spotlight where I take a moment to love on my fabulous sponsors!

Recently I started accepting bloggers as sponsors too... so today I have some fun blogs to feature as well.  And if you have a small business or blog and you are interested in sponsoring this blog - email me for details and rates!


Alicia Blogs is a fun blog about life, food and shopping.  Alicia follows the Paleo diet (if you are interested in that... check out her yummy recipes, or even if you aren't - they still look amazing!) and is also expecting a little one!  How adorable is she?


Rachael, Really is a spunky personal style and beauty blog.  You are bound to love Rachael's funky style and great photography!

Check out Apothica for your one stop shop for beauty and personal care items.  I'm crushing on this Tocca set of fragrances. I just snagged one for myself and LOVE each scent - plus, they are fun to mix and match too!
Stella & Dot (rep. Kelly Gartner) has plenty to drool over (always!) and is a great place to check some ladies off your shopping list!  Isn't this spiky bracelet gorgeous!?!? Swoon!

Linkel Designs has tons of dainty and whimsical jewelry pieces at great prices! (and pssst... I've got a giveaway hosted by Linkel going on here!)  This heart necklace would be a very sweet Christmas gift for any gal! And use code 'JILLGG' for 10% off your order!

Coquese World Boutique features accessories and jewelry from around the world. This sweet bow clutch would be perfect to carry to holiday parties!

My Fashion Fixx launches soon with daily designer sales... stop by their site to sign up!

 

site design by kiki co.