A few notes on the video:
- The video is about 6 months old and my hair has a very different style now then it did then. However, I still use the same general technique.
- For looser curls, use larger chunks of hair at one time.
- The basic steps are: curl away from face, pull hair half way down the curling iron barrel then twist and curl to the ends and lastly finish off the look by pulling through the curls with a texturizing balm to loosen them.
- I started with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray on my wet hair.
- After blow drying my hair I sprayed Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray all over (avoid roots and bangs).
- Then I curled with a 1" barrel curling iron on the highest setting. (similar model)
- Then I finished with Pureology Shine Styler to pull out the curls.
- Then a quick spray of Elnett Hairspray!