Tuesday, November 8, 2011

what to wear: business attire!

It's time for a small (very, very small... I promise) pity party on my part.  Recently (while you know I'm a 'jeans' gal through and through) I have been getting a little sad when I see gorgeous high heels, skirts, trousers and dresses that I know just don't fit my casual and practical lifestyle.  Don't get me wrong... I love my simple little life... but sometimes when I spot a gorgeous piece of clothing at the store that I just know would be ruined if worn while doing dishes and making dinner... I get a little sad.  Or when I think about how impractical buying a pair of high heels are... again, I shed a little tear.  And 9 to 5 Chic can put a "I want a real job" spell on me like nothing else.  Sigh.

So what's next best to snatching up all these pretty "work" appropriate pieces myself (and then never wearing them)? Pretending, of course!  Here are some fun outfits I would totally rock if I were working in a "real job" - or maybe you have a job that calls for more than jeans and t-shirts... hopefully these can inspire you!




Okay, okay... pity party over.  But am I the only one who sometimes thinks that the grass looks awfully green on the other side!?!?!

 

site design by kiki co.