Sunday, November 6, 2011

sponsor spotlight!

Welcome to another installment of sponsor spotlight... my sponsors are the best and I'm over the moon that they give this blog some love. Now it's time to return the favor to them... Check out their sites and their great wares!

Apothica...  our online source for all things beauty.  Right now I am completely obsessed with the Derma-E line that I discovered through Apothica.  I've raved about the Microdermabrasion Scrub in the past (I use it regularly) and I just discovered this great moisturizer - Very Clear Problem Skin Moisturizer.  My skin can be difficult and this moisturizer is natural and calming and loaded with Tea Tree Oil that purifies the pores and gets rid of any bacteria on the surface that can cause breakouts. I'm using this two times a day and LOVE it!
Coquese World Boutique... specializes in unique accessories and jewelry from all over the world.  How gorgeous is this beautiful bracelet

Linkel Designs... features handmade whimsical jewelry pieces.  They have an amazing selection of products and great prices!  Be sure to do some Christmas shopping here this year!  I love these gorgeous drop earrings... perfect for Christmas parties.

Stella and Dot... the latest and greatest in jewelry trends can be found at Stella and Dot.  They have amazing statement pieces and the hottest trends.  I'm loving this new feature where they layout outfits for holiday events with jewelry selections to go with them!  Visit their site for tons of inspiration and shopping fun!  This ring is SO fun for the holidays!


My Fashion Fixx... is a daily deal website which features jewelry, fun clothing and accessories from 50-70% off. They will also have beauty/styling tips to go along with their products. The launch is scheduled for October 10th and they will be giving away free accessories first day of launch!!  Go sign up for their notification list now.


 

site design by kiki co.