Friday, November 4, 2011

my outfit: pink dress!

Just popping in really quickly from Vegas... my husband and I are having an amazing time!  This trip we are doing some fun things we've never done before in Vegas and visiting some old favorites as well...

This vacation I am focusing on the here and now and admittedly not really taking any pictures (outfit or otherwise)... sometimes as a blogger it's nice to live like you don't have a blog and be private and in the moment more.  You know I love blogging, but often times I live my life through the lens of my blog and this trip I have completely detached myself from it... and it feels good.

But my husband did snap some quick pictures (indoor with an iPhone, excuse the quality - I'm convinced there is no such thing as 'good light' in Vegas) when we went out last night, the pink dress was definitely a hit!  I paired it with a leather moto jacket (c/o Tulle), new Zara wedges, Jewelmint earrings (c/o) and a simple clutch (c/o Mimi's the Look)!  I do promise to share more about the trip next week!









 

site design by kiki co.