Tuesday, November 1, 2011

my outfit: leopard + (p)leather!

Nothing like a little leopard and leather together, or pleather to be exact.  Although I was thinking, while wearing this outfit of course... that pleather is actually a great 'all season' fabric.  When it rains, you don't have to worry about water damage like with a leather coat, it blocks the wind great and with a little sweater underneath is actually perfectly warm.  I will warn you however, it is not suited to warm or humid weather. Yuck.


Another realization while wearing this outfit? I think flats season is officially over for the year.  My feet were absolute icicles while wearing these shoes.  Which is very, very sad as flats are totally my cup of tea lately.


Anyway, that means that the race is on to find another pair of boots here very, very soon.  I'm hoping for some good shopping options in Vegas.


Have you recently realized that something was out of the option now that the temps are cooling? It's kind of sad to be honest. Kind of sad.



Details:
Jacket, courtesy of Tulle last season
Sweater, J.Crew (sold out, but it is this same silhouette)
Scarf, Macy's (similar)
Earrings, courtesy of Mimi's The Look
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Flats, Gap

 

site design by kiki co.