Wednesday, November 16, 2011

my outfit: fur + trench!

I've seen a few bloggers layering a fur vest UNDER things instead of over top.  At first I was skeptical.  But as the saying goes: "Don't knock it 'til you try it."  True story. It works and it was warm and cozy too.    That's the good news.


The bad news then? Well, with limited day light these days it is getting darn near impossible to do outfit shots during the week :(  Sad lady, here.  Unfortunately my husband can't follow me around with a camera all day (I know, the nerve, right?!) - so outfit post are going to be either a little blurry (see below) or non-existent.  I'll do my best though. I always do.


See you in the spring.  Kidding. Kind of.


Details:
Jacket, Gap
Vest, second hand
Green Top, Target
Jeans, Zara
Boots, Minnetonka
Bracelets, various
Watch, Fossil via Nordstrom Rack (courtesy of)

 

site design by kiki co.