Wednesday, November 2, 2011

meet my kids: Abigail!

I know I don't talk about my kids much (or at all!) on my blog... but they are amazing little people and the reason that this blog exists!  I love that I can be a stay-at-home mom and a work-at-home mom all at once!  Here's a little bit about them!

Abigail, four years old

  • loves Taylor Swift, ballet, sweets (like her mom) and playing with Barbies.
  • she can't have her nails painted only one color... three or more or nothing for this lady.
  • hates jeans, loud noises and vegetables of any kind.
  • looks up to her brother and is rough and tough with the boys.
  • is all girl and loves frills and princesses.
  • has insane basketball dribbling skills. 
  • can color for hours on end.
  • wants to drive a bus when she grows up.
  • eats cheeseburgers so fast you wonder where she is hiding it.
  • loves to pose for pictures.
  • likes to wear her hair in braids at night so it will be 'curly' the next day.
  • can never have enough pairs of shoes (atta' girl!).
(swim suit, gap kids | similar)

(top | similar, leggings, flats | similar: gap kids)

(cardigan | similar, top | similar, flats | similar: gap kids; leggings | similar: target)

(top, skirt | similar, leggings: target; shoes | similar, converse via GILT)

(top, skirt, leggings, boots: target)


 

site design by kiki co.