Tuesday, November 1, 2011

let's hear it for the boys...

I thought it would be fun to focus on some stuff for the boys that I am crushing on lately... vis a vis my husband of course!

1. My husband needs a new watch... we were looking at the Fossil store the other day, how handsome is this one? 
2. Have you seen the plaid prints for men at J.Crew lately? Oh man! I am loving the retro/classic/manly feel to them!
3. Loving this style jacket for guys... super hot.
4. My husband has been wearing this Bulgari Man scent the past few days... it's reeeeeeally nice!
5. Cozy winter hats are perfect for cutting down Christmas trees - since he does all the heavy work anyway.
6. Jackie first posted about these shoes a while ago and then I bought them for my husband and I love them on him.  Keeey-oote!
7. Cords for winter... so rustic and handsome!


 

site design by kiki co.