Monday, October 3, 2011

my outfit: in a pinch!

This past weekend we celebrated my husband's birthday with his brother and his brother's wife.  Due to a last minute babysitting miracle we all got to go out Saturday night.  We all went for dinner together.  I ate the most amazing hamburger AND bun - it was heavenly (I allow myself to cheat on gluten on the weekends... it's almost the highlight of my life right now). Then the boys went to see a show (Andrew's birthday gift from me) while the girls went for drinks.  When you are in Reserve you can't even believe you are in West Michigan... it's the best looking restaurant around. I almost felt like I was in Vegas or something, but I got to drink my favorite local wine... so I knew I was close to home.   There was even a celebrity sighting - this guy from Sex and the City! (like whoa, I was freaking out!)


This actually isn't what I wore out... that's not my point.  My point is what to wear the day after a night out... you know, when just getting dressed seems a challenge.


In a pinch, throw your hair back... dress monochromatically... and do it up with some accessories.  Done deal.


How was your weekend?


Details:
Blazer, American Eagle (similar)
Top, Gap
Necklace, H&M (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar) and yes, I wear these jeans constantly... I just can't say no to them.
Clogs, UGG
Bracelets, courtesy of Monet & courtesy of Towne & Reese
Watch, Fossil via Nordstrom Rack courtesy of gift card from Nordstrom

 

site design by kiki co.