Friday, September 9, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

It's Friday... whew... part of me is surprised I made it this far!  Both my kids started school this week, as I've mentioned before and our schedule was jam packed with new routines and last minutes appointments (pediatrician, etc, etc. )  all the while my husband has been traveling for work - so I've been a total single mom this week. Tough stuff!

This weekend marks the start of the soccer season - again for both kids, so we'll be running more this weekend!  It's been a little on the gloomy side here so I'll be whipping out my new wellies to stand in wet grass on Saturday morning.  The rest of the weekend we will all be enjoying some downtime as a family after a super exciting week.

What are you plans for the weekend?  Here's an outfit that will be perfect for my half busy/half lazy weekend... what are you wearing this weekend?


oh and a BIG p.s. here...
Linda of Rose a la Mode and I have a FUN project we are launching TOMORROW (Saturday!) and you my friends are NOT going to want to miss it!  We are like kids on Christmas morning getting ready for this... and here's my hint:
you may feel like it's Christmas morning too!

That's all I'm going to say - don't miss it!


 

site design by kiki co.