Thursday, August 25, 2011

my outfit: more excited...

I'm more excited about a blazer than one should be in August. Admitted.  But I have been searching forever (foreva, eva, eva) for a navy blue blazer that was under $100.  And that may sound easy folks, but it's not.  Well, until now.  I just snagged this one... yes, I'm likely the only one who buys blazers in August with as much gusto as I did that fateful day.  But it paid off.

I'm likely the only one who actually WEARS a blazer in August with this much gusto as well.  Truth be told, I didn't wear the blazer the whole day... I threw it on over this outfit on a recent chilly evening for a family ice cream outing.

I'm in total love with it.  It's really great quality, full lined and fits like a glove.

Are you snatching up any fall items with gusto lately!?!? If so... what!?!?

Blazer, American Eagle
Top, J.Crew (similar)
White Jeans, Gap
Earrings, courtesy of Coquese
Wedges, Cynthia Vincent for Target (similar)

Check out what's up on my other blogs today!

  • I'm loving this late summer Kourtney Kardashian look... see how to get the look for less!
  • Have a picky eater in your household... I know I do!  This is a great free printable to get your kids to eat their veggies - maybe once and for all!?!?

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio