Wednesday, August 31, 2011

my outfit: leopard-tastic!

This top's a winner. What can I say!?!? I threw this baby on and a few bracelets and called it good for a recent date night.  Loves it.  This fall I've worked to purchase more investment pieces that I really, really love... which means LESS pieces.  But so far, I think it's worth it.


My husband and I were definitely feeling up for a date night this weekend (when aren't we!?!?) but a long day of projects around the house on Saturday left me too drained to "dress up" and this outfit definitely fit the date night vibe with little to no thought.  We also just went to our standby restaurant as again, we were hungry and a touch tired out.


What's your date night style? Sometimes I feel bad not going full out - as dates are rare.  But other times it's nice to focus on a fun casual night with no grand plans.




Details:
Sweater, J.Crew
Jeans, Gap
Shoes, Gap - I got these at last weekend's 50% off sale at the Gap! Woo hoo!
Ring, H&M (similar)
Bracelets: Forever 21(this one & similar), courtesy of Monet, and this one courtesy of Stella & Dot
Bag, Kate Spade (similar)

Check out what's up at my other blogs today!


 

site design by kiki co.