Tuesday, July 5, 2011

good look for less, Brandy! {part 2}

Last week I brought you the first part of Brandy's recent wardrobe overhaul... go check it out if you haven't already.

As a reminder... Brandy wanted some casual/classic outfits that would take her from her business casual work environment to weekend activities and every where in between.  I focused on great investment pieces that will be classic for the future and now and also that would mix and match easily.


Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here!


amber said...

great pieces!! i love what you've put together for her.

Shea said...

I always love it when you do these--I'm always inspired! I love that last look--the navy top with the pink cardi and white pants; I want to wear it right now!


site design by kelly christine studio