Wednesday, July 27, 2011

fall sneaks...

 What's better than fall fashion? Not much... well, relatively speaking, that is.  I can't wait to get my hands on whatever is new and hot for fall - as always.  And from the sounds of it... neither can you! I've already gotten multiple requests for the fall looks:book...  and I'm on it folks! I promise!  Plan on mid-August...

In the meantime, here are a few fall pieces I've seen popping up at retailers.  So far for the fall I am forecasting bright colors toned down with seasonal neutrals and a touch of prep and menswear to sneak in as well.




4 comments:

k.rahn said...

Ahhh fall clothes. There's nothing better. I love all of these...the cable knit sweater & maxi dress are my favorites. I can't wait to start buying some new fall things...that's my favorite part of having an August birthday - shopping excuse!

Tysie said...

We are sooo on the same page! Already ordered the cute ON vest and the maxi (here's to hoping it's as cute on once it arrives). Love all the accessory options!

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

I just ordered that polka dot top in the bottom set but I picked it up in brown. Hoping it fits well! I feel like Old Navy is turning out some impressive things lately!


 

site design by kelly christine studio