Saturday, June 25, 2011

TOMS for summer!

As always... I am absolutely LOVING TOMS' new line for summer!  How fresh and fun are these styles!?!?  I love throwing on a pair for summer and they are perfect for fall as well (if you like to think ahead like me!)  Plus, they are for a great cause!  For every pair you purchase... TOMS gives a pair to a child in need! Can't beat that!?


Clockwise from left:
pink leopard
crochet - now sold out! 


Meg said...

I just ordered my 1st pair of TOMS. They arrived on my doorstep a few days and I'm already in love! I was skeptical about them being comfortable like everyone says but they truly are one of the most comfy pairs of shoes I've ever owned! :)

Katie said...

I love the summer line too! Especially the pink and brown ones. I ordered the white tie dye wedges and I absolutely love them!

Jill said...

I am addicted to TOMS wedges. I might need an intervention! :)

Hayley said...

I have wanted to try a pair of their wedges. They look so cute and a girl can only hope they are as comfortable as normal toms.


site design by kelly christine studio