Monday, June 20, 2011

summer crushes...

After my big shopping haul in Chicago this past spring... it was my goal to be done with shopping until fall.  Gasp! I know, right!?!? I felt like I was plenty stocked for the warmer days - and I am.  But of course I have a few summer crushes that keep peeking in....

(above) A flirty but practical dress like this one would be perfect to throw on for the beach or a picnic. After I picked up my first sunhat - I want another, this fedora style hat would be fun to wear! These zig zag bracelets are fun and bright! For cool evenings or air conditioned indoors this little jacket would be perfect and it would work great for fall.  A classic Dooney & Bourke handbag is on my current wishlist - this one is gorgeous!  And who doesn't need MORE sandals in the summer!?!?


(above) I've had my eye on this bright pink gingham top for a while now, isn't it perfect for summer? Earrings make the best accessories for hot days as they are lightweight and stay off your skin - I'd love a few more pairs! A simple white dress like this one would look great with my tan and would be easy to wear on the ultra hot days. I love a good painted nail, you know me, and I think I need to update my classics.  This one would be perfect (essie in Vanity Fairest)! And again, more sandals! Why not? I love the style of this satchel bag from TopShop as well... decisions, decisions!

What are your summer crushes!?!?

 

site design by kiki co.