Friday, May 6, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

I am looking forward to an absolutely chilled out weekend.  Last weekend was super busy and the next couple of weekends are going to busy for us as well - but this weekend!?!? Nothing planned!  My son has a soccer game and beyond that I am going to catch up on some things and then hopefully be spoiled by my husband and kids for Mother's Day.  This outfit is totally what I have in mind for the weekend... relaxed, comfortable and stylish.  I'm hoping we get some decent weather!


What do you have planned this weekend!?!?

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Love the aqua paired with olive. I would rock this whole outfit for sure.

And that commences my comment catch-up ;)

granola2glam_chris said...

I agree with your choices! Love white with mint/seafoam :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love the greens and whites! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Linda said...

So cute! I love this outfit. If I could get those blasted shorts to fit me right, I'd totally be in this outfit on Sunday. I've got a wedding tomorrow and lots of mothers day festivities. It's gonna be a great weekend!
Happy Mother's Day!

jessica said...

cute outfit!! love the ring! i'm a sucker for big cocktail rings!

have a great weekend! happy mother's day!!

simplystylishmom.com said...

Unfortunately it's rainy and cold in Vancouver this weekend, so this Mom has her Hunter Rain Boots on, her warm Mavi Jeans, thick wool socks (made by my Mom) and a warm snuggly sweater on... and it's May?!

simplystylishmom.com said...

Unfortunately it's rainy and cold in Vancouver this weekend, so this Mom has her Hunter Rain Boots on, her warm Mavi Jeans, thick wool socks (made by my Mom) and a warm snuggly sweater on... and it's May?!

simplystylishmom.com said...

Unfortunately it's rainy and cold in Vancouver this weekend, so this Mom has her Hunter Rain Boots on, her warm Mavi Jeans, thick wool socks (made by my Mom) and a warm snuggly sweater on... and it's May?!


 

site design by kelly christine studio