Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my outfit: it's over.

Folks, I'm afraid that I have reached the pinnacle of my style blogging career.  Now would be the best time to quit.  Just throw in the towel.

I found what I deem to be the most perfect outfit... simple, comfortable, stylish and it photographs well (duh!).  Can I just quit now and leave these photos up for the rest of time and you all can visit it each day?


Now that you mention it, the white jeans may get a little dingy after long. I guess I'll have to get dressed tomorrow after all.  If you say so.

Also, I do believe I have perfected the 'messy bun' - check back tomorrow for the video tutorial.  I know, huh? A good outfit AND a video completed all in one day.  Maybe I should just be done right now.  Just maybe.

Top, Old Navy
Jeans, Gap (psst... they are on sale!)
Wedges, Cynthia Vincent for Target (similar)
Sunglasses, Forever 21 (similar)
This One (courtesy of Stella & Dot)
This One (also, courtesy of Stella & Dot)
This One (courtesy of Towne & Reese)


Heather said...

great outfit! LOVE the messy bun, I need to try that look. great shoes, too!

Shellsea said...

loving that outfit.
Love, Shellsea Blog - Giveaway today

Cat said...

This is the perfect outfit! It is like the fiary godmother of fashion {and hair} came down with her magic wand!

Love those white jeans..and yes, the perfect messy bun indeed!

xx Cat brideblu

Mrs. Biscuit said...

Ooh, the perfect outfit and a tutorial! You're on fire!! You can't stop now, just think of what might happen... gasp... tomorrow!!!

<3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Anna said...

love the shirt - is it gingham? bought a gingham cardi from Anthro the other day.. love gingham: such a simple print.

Alisha said...

Love the skinny jeans with the wedges, and the messy bun is always a hit! You look great, hon!!


Amy said...

This definitely is a great outfit! Gingham shirts with jeans look fabulous on everyone!

Terrie Mathison said...

You look great! I hope you're going somewhere fun today!!

maria said...

This is my most favorite outfit of yours!! LOVE it!

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

So pretty and effortless. LOVE this whole look. Those wedges are amazing.

Liz said...

LOVE the bun and the white Jeans! I think I'm gonna have to stop by the gap and pick them up!!

Cathy said...

Love the clean simple look! My white jeans are too big. Bad...but good too! :)

marli said...

it IS the perfect outfit.
you've got me thinking i could pull off white jeans. though i haven't tried since i was little.

looking forward to that messy bun tutorial!

Hayley said...

Comfy chic outfits are THE BEST!

Jackie said...

I seriously love that shirt. It's ridiculously comfy.


site design by kelly christine studio