It's Monday and I've been gone all weekend. Bullet points are definitely in order:
- Getting dressed at 6pm on any given day, in my book, is still 'getting dressed for the day'. It's just, um, fashionably late or something.
- Turquoise necklaces always help an outfit out.
- Jeans with holes in them are infinitely more comfortable than those without.
- If you have to get dressed late in the day. Go with holey jeans. It adds to the mystique.
- What 'mystique'? Well, I don't know exactly. That's the 'mystique' part.
- Wearing sandals is very awesome.
- Finding left-over champagne in the fridge that still has bubbles is even awesome-er.
- Especially after a day that included cold showers because the hot water heater up and broke and the roof leaked from the endless rain here.
- On the topic of awesome, when it rains all day and then stops and the sun shines: also awesome.
- Cuffing skinny jeans: super awesome.
- This post is very 'awesome'.
- Extra bracelets make up for the fact that you were just wearing yoga pants all day, well, until just a few minutes ago.
- Bad news: my hair has some serious color problems.
- Good news: I am trading my hair stylist wardrobe consult services for hair services.
- The crazy things that my kids were doing 'off camera' while we took these pictures will not be mentioned. Seriously!?!? Where are their parents?
- Oops, that's me.
- When taking pictures after dinner I need to remember to suck my stomach in... Ugggh, you can practically see that big 'ole calzone in my belly.
- Speaking of calzones, yum.
Necklace, Charlotte Russe (similar)
Top, Gap (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Sandals, Forever 21 (similar)
Bracelets, Forever 21 (similar)