Thursday, May 5, 2011

bejeweled: my love affair with costume jewelry!

I absolutely love 'costume' jewelry... fun little baubles can instantly spruce up an outfit and make me feel extra dolled up on a special occasion or can just make a regular day feel like a special occasion.  Here is my collection... I keep a number of pieces on display in my bedroom as shown here... I also keep some in my closet (check my closet post out here!).

Usually what I keep out in this space is what is on regular rotation.  It's so fun to stand here each morning and choose what I will adorn my outfit with!





Never underestimate the power that a small bobble can have on an outfit and on your mood!  And it's usually a very inexpensive way to spruce up your wardrobe.  Here are some pieces I am loving...

GOLD



BOLD



NEUTRAL

But don't feel like you have to stick with one style or theme... that's what makes accessories so fun - you can go for a little bit of everything!

 

site design by kiki co.